Wednesday, February 16, 2011

upgraded

I realized today I needed to update my online presence a little, clean up the layout a bit here on the blog and get some content i've been meaning to uploaded posted. Taken care of.
With the ever growing amount of content i am producing and posting i have created a new portal page to more easily navigate my all of my projects both present and past.
click below to check it out




























the plan was to keep the page clean/simple and basic screen captures suited the job nicely. I am planning on updating them from time to time as pages progress or just as i like. also be sure to check out the two new projects: still pending title 2011 and superimposition for new images of artworks.
thank you if you read through this redundant blog about blogging (TL;DR)


No comments: